"Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 19:14.
MOPS Kids provides loving care for children age 6 months and older. While you attend a MOPS meeting, your child(ren) enjoy a program designed to meet their needs. Children are divided into groups by age and are involved in planned activities that provide social growth and spiritual enrichment. Games, stories, crafts, and play enhance their physical and creative development. Babies 6 months and younger stay with their moms during the meetings.
Benefits for Children
- Social growth through group activities and play.
- Spiritual growth through Bible stories and values relevant to their lives.
- Physical, emotional, and creative development through crafts, games, snacks and songs.
Our teachers love children. Our teachers are paid through Highland Church of Christ and must pass a background check. If you know of someone who would be interested in helping with the MOPS Kids program, either on a regular basis or as a substitute, please have them contact us. We do have paid positions available. We are always in need of teachers and workers.
Please help us provide a wonderful experience for your child.
1. Read and abide by the illness policy given to you at registration.
2. Be sure to label all your child's items - cups, clothing, backpacks, etc.
3. Bring a change of clothes and at least 3 diapers for your child if they are not potty trained.
4. If you have a concern about anything regarding the care of your children please let the MOPS Kids Coordinator, Melissa Stevenson, know immediately.
The drop off location is through the south foyer of Highland Church of Christ facing South 5th Street.